Friday, August 2, 2013

Keeping Busy..

Hey Readers, 

I've been keeping busy since I last posted something on my blog.. 
Just wanted to share some paintings I've been working on. 
I'm trying to get some of my art work together so I can get featured at a locate artshow here in Miami 
its really hard to get notice as an artist  when there are A LOT of artist out there, so sometimes I do get discouraged, 
but It doesn't stop me from doing what I love! Maybe one day someone out there will take a liking to my art.
Check out the "Artwork tab" on my blog to see more of my stuff! =) 
Thanks for looking! 


Both of the paintings I will be showing are works in progress (not yet finished) 

This one I call "Pizza Slut"





My second painting I call "Tropicana Chica"





Updated August 9th 

I finally finished one of the paintings I've been working on 
"Pizza Slut Heaven" 
Acrylic on a art board





No comments:

Post a Comment